Welcome! I am pleased to be the pastor of a growing church that seeks to live its motto which is Come As A Guest and Leave As Family. From the moment you enter our doors people are here to help you find your way, answer your questions and make sure that you feel welcome.
FPC seeks to serve God in everything we do. We are committed to:
- Providing for the worship of God every Sunday both through our Morning Glory contemporary style worship at 9:00 a.m. and the traditional style worship at 10:30 a.m. We want to meet your worship needs. We are excited to have Wesley Reynoso as our Minister of Music.
- Regular opportunities for Bible study. Please watch our calendar and front page for upcoming opportunities to get involved with Bible study.
- Our children and youth. I welcome you to look at our pages for children and youth to see the exciting opportunities available for them.
- Making sure our mission goes beyond the church. This is a church dedicated to mission! From growing tomatoes on church property to feed our neighbors fresh vegetables to hosting the Warming Center and MCREST we seek to live our witness to the community and the larger world.
- Women’s Ministry. FPCMC has begun a women’s ministry that focuses on education, social justice, mission, spirituality and sometimes just plain fun.
- Visiting our members who are homebound. This church is dedicated to loving our members who can no longer be in worship with us. We take them bulletins and we bring them communion.
- You, our guests. We are honored by your presence and are interested in how we can meet your spiritual needs.
I would welcome you to come any Sunday. Let us know how we can be helpful to you in your walk with God.
Blessings and peace,
Rev. Peggy Huston
Pastor, Head of Staff